Working at Koçfinans
Our Human Resources Policy
- We aim to continuously improve by keeping our human resources policies aligned with our corporate culture and strategies.
- Encouraging employee engagement and maintaining their satisfaction remains our main principle.
- We embrace modern management systems that support personal development and improve efficiency.
- We encourage our employees to actively participation in human resources management.
- We ensure the extensive implementation of modern management systems that support the participation and reveal the creativity of our employees.
- We carry our operations into the future by championing a customer-oriented service mentality, integrity, fairness and principles of excellence.
Employment Candidate Explanatory Statement
As per Law No. 66988 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law No 6698”), Koç Finansman Anonim Şirketi (“Company”) shall be entitled to and solely responsible for processing your personal data under the scope explained below.
1. Collection, Recording and Processing of Personal Data
Any personal data collected from you shall be processed by our business units to carry out required operational activities, plan and execute Company human resources policies and ensure the activities performed by our Company are executed in accordance with relevant legislation and company procedures under personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth in article five and six of Law No. 6698. Access detailed information regarding our Company’s purposes in processing your personal data through Koç Finansman Anonim Şirketi’s Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data, publicly available on www.kocfinans.com.tr.
2. Persons and Purposes for the Transfer of Processed Personal Data
In order to plan and perform our company’s human resources policies and processes, ensuring that our Company activities are conducted in accordance with the relevant legislation and company procedures, and for our business unit to conduct required operational activities, we transfer your personal data to our business partners, Company officials, shareholders, Groups of Companies, legally authorized public institutions and private persons. Such data transfer remains within the personal data processing framework and purposes specified in the eighth and ninth articles of Law No. 6698 and must be limited to the purposes stated in Koç Finansman Anonim Şirketi’s Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data, publicly available on www.kocfinans.com.tr.
3. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Our Company collects your personal data via e-mail, our web site and other third party web sites that allow you to apply for a job or submit a resume, application form or personal inventory form on a physical environment for legal purposes stated in the first and second articles mentioned above. Personal data collected using any of the aforementioned legal methods shall also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in the first and second articles of the Explanatory Statement on personal data processing conditions and for purposes specified in the fifth and sixth articles of Law No. 6698.
4. Rights of the Personal Data Holder Stipulated within Article 11 of Law No. 6698
As Personal Data Holders, you may submit requests regarding your rights to our Company through the methods set forth in Koç Finansman Anonim Şirketi’s Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data, publicly available on www.kocfinans.com.tr. Our Company shall address your request free of charge within 30 days, depending on the request’s nature. However, if any fee is foreseen by the Committee of Protecting Personal Data, the fee shall be collected. The personal data holders shall, under this scope, have the right to:
- Learn whether his/her personal data has been processed
- Demand information regarding how his/her Personal Data has been processed
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether said data was relevant to the purpose
- Know third parties to whom personal data was transferred inland or abroad
- Request a correction to personal data processed incompletely or inaccurately, and request the notification of any parties performing transactions with this data under an inaccurate scope
- Request deletion or erasure of personal data when there is no longer a need to process it even though the data was processed according to the conditions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws; and inform third parties to whom personal data was transferred that terms have changed
- Object to exclusive analysis of the processed data via automatic systems and request recovery of any loss which might arise due to unlawful processing of personal data
- Claim the indemnification of the loss incurred in case of unlawful processing of personal data